Dr. Lynne Gaby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

April 29th, 2016
She was very guarded and difficult to talk to. Dr. Gaby came off as cold and not very engaged in helping figure out what medications would be best to help treat my disorder. As soon as I answered her questions, she stopped listening, wrote me a prescription and asked for a check. I never saw her again and she never called or contacted me to follow up.

January 12th, 2015
The worst ever!!
Not to be trusted! Has no knowledge and willing to lie under oath to help criminals get fraudulent U/VAWA visa Green cards. I guess for money some souls can be sold easily. Stay away from this Dr and if you are a victim of false Clames such U/ VAWA visa that's being abusd by many criminals visitors to this country, now you know they also have the help of very unklowlegble Docters such and others that are willing to compromise the security of this nations for money! I never visited this Dr in her office but I saw her false reports and in court willing lie for so called patience that's a criminal to help with fraudulent Green card. I never visited this doctor and don't recommend her to anyone.