Dr. Lynne Goltra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynne Goltra?

March 8th, 2014

The doctor was abrasive and spent almost no time with me and would not answer my questions because she was in a rush. She also would not take even basic blood work nor did she timely provide me with another test. She works only part-time and doesn't even show up at delivery. I wish I had gone to someone else.

January 19th, 2012

This dr is the ideal balance of excellent clinical skill & bedside manner. She was highly recommended to me years ago by my former PCP. I have only seen her in her gyn capacity. I recommended her to my friend needing a skilled ob as she was expecting and her pregnancy was deemed high risk. She also loved Dr. Goltra! My friend had preeclampsia and Dr. Goltra called her when the Dr was on vacation with her family to check in on her! A great physician and human being! Goes way beyond the call of duty!

February 12th, 2010