A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Gradinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gradinger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gradinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Gradinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gradinger graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gradinger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Sari Gradinger MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne S. Gradinger practice?
- Dr. Lynne Gradinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Gradinger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists and Stratford Geriatric Doctors.