A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Gradinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Gradinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Gradinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gradinger graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gradinger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Sari Gradinger MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne S. Gradinger practice?
- Dr. Lynne Gradinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Gradinger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Stratford Internists and Stratford Geriatric Doctors.