A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Hoffman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne F. Hoffman practice?
Dr. Lynne Hoffman practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Hoffman, Dr. Linda Hoffman, Dr. Lindy Hoffman, Dr. Linette Hoffman, Dr. Linnie Hoffman, Dr. Lissa Hoffman, Dr. Lyn Hoffman, Dr. Lynda Hoffman