inactive

Lynne Hung MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2016
Very caring and willing to answer equations to put me at ease. Inspires confidence.

December 14th, 2015
She is not a door nob ..... Love her personality.....never saw her demean any staff ❓❓❓

April 15th, 2015
As a doctor in her office she took her time with me and was professional. After some tests her recommendation was to implant a cardiac monitor. That's when all went sour. In the operating room she started by being rude , petty and bully with the staff with no justifiable reason . Very embarrassing .Then , a second after pulling out the needle from local anesthesia ,without waiting for the area to go numb ,proceeded to implant the monitor. It was extremely painful and her response was "I have done 200+ cases and no one has complained " ,no apology and a lot of arrogance. Suffice to say she is no longer my doctor.

April 3rd, 2015
32490 El cariso road, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
She is the best cardiologist I've ever had

August 20th, 2014
Excellent experience, personalized attention
Dealing with atrial fibrillation for well over a year, had successful cardioversion and then evaluation with Dr. Hung who predicted "it would not last" and I would eventually go back into afib and need ablation. She was right on, went back into afib a few months later. At my request she got me in right away and corrected my afib and flutter with ablation and now I'm off both antiarrhythmics and blood thinners. Procedure was not bad at all and wish I would have had it done months earlier. Office very professional and courteous, friendly staff. Highly recommend Dr. Hung.

August 12th, 2014
I have been under Dr. Hung's care for Atrial Fibrillation for several years. Although she had previously recommended an Ablation to put an end to these troubling, very scary attacks, I stubbornly refused, and instead asked her to treat me with medication. She was very patient, caring, and always gently attempted to educate me to the wisdom of a surgical procedure, which I finally had last December. I wish I had taken her wise counsel years ago. Since the procedure, I have had very minor Afib, which is typical post surgery for about six months. At this point, I will be stopping my meds, and starting to live my life, hopefully free of Afib. Dr Hung is a superb physician, with a very caring manner, and the patience necessary to educate sometimes resistant patients who are scared of surgery. I owe my new life to Dr Hung, and would willingly place myself in her capable hands again, should I ever need another cardiac procedure.

June 15th, 2013
ugh!!!!
she has a personality of a doorknob...the most upsetting was how she treated her assistant..like she was a dog..a piece of trash...wont ever go back to see her cause of this...she aint no god!! just a doctor with a nasty attitude!!!