A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Jalovec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Jalovec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Jalovec, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalovec graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jalovec has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne M Jalovec MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Jalovec practice?
- Dr. Lynne Jalovec has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Jalovec practices Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.