A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Johannessen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Johannessen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Johannessen, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johannessen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johannessen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne C Johannessen MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne C. Johannessen practice?
- Dr. Lynne Johannessen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Johannessen practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.