A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kirk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Anne Marcum Kirk MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne A. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Lynne Kirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Kirk practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.