A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Larsen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Larsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Marie Larsen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Lynne Larsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Larsen practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.