A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Larsen practice?
Dr. Lynne Larsen practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Larsen, Dr. Linda Larsen, Dr. Lindy Larsen, Dr. Linette Larsen, Dr. Linnie Larsen, Dr. Lissa Larsen, Dr. Lyn Larsen, Dr. Lynda Larsen