A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Larsen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Larsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Marie Larsen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Lynne Larsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Larsen practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.