A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Levy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Frances Levy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynne F. Levy practice?
- Dr. Lynne Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Levy practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.