A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Lightfoote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Lightfoote is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lightfoote graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lightfoote has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne J Lightfoote MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lynne J. Lightfoote practice?
- Dr. Lynne Lightfoote has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Lightfoote practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.