A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Lillie is Good. Dr. Lillie has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Lillie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lillie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lillie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lillie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Lillie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Lillie practice?
Dr. Lynne Lillie practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cottage Grove, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Lillie, Dr. Linda Lillie, Dr. Lindy Lillie, Dr. Linette Lillie, Dr. Linnie Lillie, Dr. Lissa Lillie, Dr. Lyn Lillie, Dr. Lynda Lillie