A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Lillie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Lillie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Lillie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lillie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lillie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne M Lillie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Lillie practice?
- Dr. Lynne Lillie has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Lillie practices Family Medicine near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Cottage Grove, MN.
See Red Wing Primary Care Doctors.