A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McCormick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Mary McCormick DO and MD is a female Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Lynne McCormick has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne McCormick practices Urology near Sault Sainte Marie, MI.
See Sault Sainte Marie Urologists.