Dr. Lynne Mccormick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynne Mccormick?

May 4th, 2016

Dr. McCormick was the best professional I have seen since I have been in Michigan. She took the time to listen and answer my questions and explain things to me were I could understand them and really made me feel she cared. In my experience in Michigan doctors that very rare so it makes her one special lady I wish we had more doctors like her.

March 12th, 2015

lucky to be alive

The picture is not that of Dr. Lynne McCormick. The real Dr. Lynne McCormick, D.O. tried unsuccessfully twice to remove a large kidney stone from me. First time she shoved it up into my kidney and I was laid up three days. Second time she couldn't even find it after a CTscan and x-ray, but messed me up so bad I was hospitalized for three days afterward. I had to go elsewhere to have it handled (as a surgical center outpatient, not admitted to a hospital). I was home in three hours, in time to eat supper.

October 3rd, 2017