Dr. Lynne Mccullough MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 14th, 2009
I Wonder How This Physician Sleeps At Night
In addition to being an emergency room physician, she is also the medical director, which is convenient for overcharging patients for ER services. I came to the emergency room with lower back pain and was seen by a host of ER doctors. Each time they asked why I was there and looked at my file, clueless as to any prior assessment. I had to give a urine sample. It was left sitting so long (2 hours) that it was not longer good so I had to give another sample. Tests came back that I had a kidney infection. They gave me antibiotics and nothing for pain, which is why I came in in the first place. I was in excruciating pain, which is obvious if I was willing to sit in the ER 6 hours waiting to be seen. The first side effect of the antibiotic I was given was nausea. They sent me home in pain with an antibiotic. No surprise I was back several hours later in horrible pain that was even worse and vomiting. I finally was seen by one doctor who wasn't completely incompetent. He gave me pain medication and monitored me until I stopped vomiting. Upon leaving, I asked billing if I needed to pay a second time. The billing person said absolutely not - I was there twice in one day for the exact same thing. Six months later what do I receive? Two doctor bills and two hospital bills. I write to Ms. McCullough and explain the entire situation. She said the care I received was "entirely appropriate" and refused to make any adjustment to my bills, which is convenient since she is in a position to protect her incompetant colleagues. I'm am still being harassed by UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Physicians to pay two doctor bills and two hospital bills for their massive incompetance.