Dr. Lynne Messner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lynne Messner?

Never had to wait a long time

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Dr. Messner has always been attentive. Yes, she enters everything in her computer, but she communicates as she does this. I find her knowledgeable, personable and compassionate. I have never had to wait a long time, but perhaps that is because I set morning appointments. As they day progresses, I have found with other doctors, the wait time increases.

Computer oriented, not patient oriented

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I thought I was the only one who experienced at every appointment Dr. Messner tapping away on her computer with minimal eye contact. Avoids physical contact as well. I'm a female, diabetic and an absent thyroid. Only at 1 out of at least 7 appointments did she check my neck, feet or breast. The last appointment was the first time, I has a list of questions as I had unexplained weight loss. When I told I had some questions she said she didn't know if she would have time to answer all my questions and that may another appt. would be needed. I firmly said "you will answer all my questions" and followed through. I was angry. This was the first time she acknowledged the unexplained weight loss which I had mentioned to her at the previous quarterly appointment. When she saw the weight difference she said "you know that could be a sign of cancer". She said like anyone would say it's a lovely sunny day in the Valley. Turns out I do have cancer and in treatment. My oncologist Dr. Amy Law has my complete trust and I believe her to be an ANGEL. I only thank Dr. Messner for that referral. I will never go back to her offices nor would I ever give her name as possible primary. I don't question her competence, I question her humanity.

No Bedside manner at all

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Don't like that she NEVER looks up, just types on her computer. Relies on blood tests not talking to patient. I don't feel like she has any communications skills and feel ignored and unimportant. I know doctors have many patients and I wait for hours to see her, she could at least acknowledge my existence!! I feel she requests unnecessary tests and extra appointments because she does not talk to patient. Looking for new primary "CARE" doctor.

Dont waste most of your day waiting.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

This Dr makes her patients wait for over 2 hours in the waiting room on a regular basis. She seems totally uninterested in you when you do finally get in to see her and spends most of her time typing on a computer.

Posted on December 16th, 2014