A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Mroz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mroz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mroz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne A Mroz MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynne A. Mroz practice?
- Dr. Lynne Mroz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Mroz practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.