A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Pace is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Pace, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Hospital
- Va Western Ny Healthcare System At Buffalo
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Hochberg Pace MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynne H. Pace practice?
- Dr. Lynne Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Pace practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.