A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Pace is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Pace, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Hospital
- Va Western Ny Healthcare System At Buffalo
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Hochberg Pace MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynne H. Pace practice?
- Dr. Lynne Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Pace practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.