Learn more about Dr. Lynne Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Pappas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Pappas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Pappas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lynne Pappas practice?
- Dr. Lynne Pappas has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Pappas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Redding, CA.
See Redding Psychiatrists and Redding Child Psychiatrists.