A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Pappas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Pappas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Georgianne Pappas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lynne G. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Lynne Pappas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Pappas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oroville, CA and Anderson, CA.
See Redding Psychiatrists.