Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Pappas is a life changer. show details Dr. Pappas is a life changer.
by Jordan on Jan 14th, 2016

She is THE ONLY psychiatrist that has made me feel at ease enough to tell her things I needed to tell a professional. She understood, she took a lot of time to talk to me as well. This is her calling and she truly helps change the quality of lives. First time ever I was on a medication regimn that actually made life manageable if not happy.

Aug 23rd, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Pappas since my brother and I were little. She is always nice and helping others in time of need...

exceptional M.D. show details exceptional M.D.
Aug 24th, 2010

The North State is incredibly lucky to such a top notch doctor of psychiatry for their youth and adolescents. Dr. Pappas is not only top notch but caring, kind, dedicated, and has a heart for the needy.

After 10 Psychiatrist -- FINALLY . . . show details After 10 Psychiatrist -- FINALLY . . .
by I wish I could -- but it would damage me professionally . . . on Aug 1st, 2010

She is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met -- even compassionate enought to get in my face and tell me the truth when I needed it. She has turned my life around. It is impossible for me to verbalize my gratitude for her loving kindness to me! Over the last 10 years, my wife and I have been thru tremendous emontional trauma -- and Dr. Pappas is now doing the same thing for her . . .