A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Pirie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Pirie, Cosmetic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirie
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pirie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirie graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pirie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Bursey Pirie DO is a female Sports Medicine, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne B. Pirie practice?
- Dr. Lynne Pirie has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Pirie practices Plastic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons and Phoenix Family Physicians.