A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Pirie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Pirie, Cosmetic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirie
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pirie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirie graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pirie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Bursey Pirie DO is a female Sports Medicine, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne B. Pirie practice?
- Dr. Lynne Pirie has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Pirie practices Plastic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons and Phoenix Family Physicians.