Learn more about Dr. Lynne Pirie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Pirie, Cosmetic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pirie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirie graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pirie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Bursey Pirie DO is a female Sports Medicine, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne B. Pirie practice?
- Dr. Lynne Pirie has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Pirie practices Plastic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.