Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynne Pirie
Dr. Lynne Pirie, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Pirie is affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital, John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley and John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain. Dr. Pirie has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynne Pirie has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Lynne Pirie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Alexander Clark Jr
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 6.52 mi16
Dr. Brian Trainor
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 8.12 mi18
Dr. Eric Honing
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 8.78 mi25