A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Quittell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Quittell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Quittell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quittell graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Quittell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne M Quittell MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Quittell practice?
- Dr. Lynne Quittell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Quittell practices Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chappaqua, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.