Learn more about Dr. Lynne Quittell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Quittell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Quittell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quittell graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Quittell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quittell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Quittell practice?
Dr. Lynne Quittell practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chappaqua, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Pulmonologists.