Dr. Lynne Meredith Quittell MD is female, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Quittell is Excellent. Dr. Quittell has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Quittell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Asthma, Congenital Emphysema, and Cystic Fibrosis.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quittell graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Quittell has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quittell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Quittell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Quittell practice?
Dr. Lynne Quittell practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Chappaqua, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Quittell, Dr. Linette Quittell, Dr. Melanie Quittell, Dr. Melisa Quittell, Dr. Malinda Quittell, Dr. Lyn Quittell, Dr. Lynda Quittell, Dr. Missy Quittell