A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Reitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reitman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reitman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Reitman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Reitman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Reitman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lynne Reitman practice?
- Dr. Lynne Reitman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Reitman practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.