A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Reitman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman graduated from M.D., SUNY Health Sciences at Stony Brook.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Reitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne Reitman practice?
Dr. Lynne Reitman practices Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Reitman, Dr. Linda Reitman, Dr. Lindy Reitman, Dr. Linette Reitman, Dr. Linnie Reitman, Dr. Lissa Reitman, Dr. Lyn Reitman, Dr. Lynda Reitman