A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Roberts, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Jeanine Roberts MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynne J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Lynne Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Roberts practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists and Dallas Pediatricians.