A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Roberts, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Jeanine Roberts MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynne J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Lynne Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Roberts practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists and Dallas Pediatricians.