A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Ross, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Susan Ross MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Lynne Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Ross practices Family Medicine near North Tonawanda, NY.
See North Tonawanda Primary Care Doctors.