A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Ross, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Susan Ross MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Lynne Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Ross practices Family Medicine near North Tonawanda, NY.
See North Tonawanda Family Physicians.