Overall Review

3.6

September 8th, 2016
Poor bed side manner!!!!!
I would NEVER recommend this Dr. Or her office in general..... first of all....she is on your time of scheduled app.time, and takes calls in the room about other people, and tells you to excuse her, she has to answer this call, she waited all day to hear about a particular pt...I don't care if you waited for the price of beans to go down, you don't do it #1 on my app.time #2 hippa #3to prolong my visit (as if I don't have a life),I've also had someone else's paper work in my file and I was questioned,oh your going for knee surgery,ummmm,No I said, then with further investigation,some poor office staff put it in my folder,HUGE boo-boo,oh and most importantly if you like a grimy..ugly dog following her in the room for your visit, VERY unprofessional setting,and she swears like a trucker all the way through you visit, enough where it makes you wanna puke!!!!!She should be closed down!!!!

May 25th, 2016
love going to her , dr. ross does not judge me she is a very good an hears what you have to say ,

October 20th, 2014
very good doctor
I totally trust this doctor

October 15th, 2013
Horrible service
I didn't even have an appointment with Dr. Ross. I had a recent change in insurance and need a new primary physician. I called Dr. Ross' office because she accepts my new insurance. I was refused as a patient because I have an open No Fault case due to a car accident which I have a specialist for. The woman on the phone implied that I am a drug seeker and even suggested that sumatriptan, a migraine medication I have taken for my migraines for the past 15 years, is in fact, an addictive painkiller and I am, again, a drug seeker. Unbelievable. Absolutely inexcusable,

September 11th, 2013
I feel that Dr.Ross is a very nice and compassionate doctor, however she fails to follow up or look at test results for weeks at a time. Also Dr.Ross fails to follow up on recommendations from other physicians regarding patient care.

April 12th, 2013
Patient
I had my initial appointment with Dr. Ross' office this past week. I was quite nervous after being dropped by my previous provider, with no reason given after 22yrs. I didn't see Dr. Ross yet. But the Staff and Mary Ellen, were quick to put me at ease. I believe the time spent with me for a physical, was more than 4 visits combined at my previous Dr.. I look forward to working with these folks, moving forward, on my health care. More to come I'm sure.

January 22nd, 2013
Three amazing choices!
The time I have spent in the office was time well spent. Dr Ross and Maryellen have both spent ample time with me and my illnesses. Both of these health care providers include your opinions, suggestions and concerns about possible treatment. They will accommodate you in anyway possible just as long as you are willing to put effort in. At this office you are more than a file, paycheck or a number. For once you're a person.

May 14th, 2012
dr ross office is very professional i see maryallen and she is great would recommamend her to anyone

January 6th, 2012
Dr. listens and does not rush you out the door. Wonderful staff! Really cares!

October 25th, 2011
Awesome Doctor. Patients have to work as a team with their physicians. I can only think that wasn't the case on the bad reviews. Dr. Ross always listens to me and has never given me a bad diagnosis. Would recommend her to anyone.

October 12th, 2011
Avoid at all costs

July 24th, 2011
I think Dr Ross's office is very profesional and caring. I would recommend Dr Ross to anyone.