A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Whyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Whyte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Whyte, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whyte graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Whyte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whyte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Whyte practice?
Dr. Lynne Whyte practices Pediatrics near Alamo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Alamo Pediatricians.