A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Whyte is Excellent. Dr. Whyte has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Whyte, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whyte graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Whyte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Mt Diablo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whyte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Whyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Whyte practice?
Dr. Lynne Whyte practices Pediatrics near Alamo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Alamo Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Whyte, Dr. Linette Whyte, Dr. Melanie Whyte, Dr. Melisa Whyte, Dr. Malinda Whyte, Dr. Lyn Whyte, Dr. Lynda Whyte, Dr. Missy Whyte