A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Wirth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wirth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne S. Wirth practice?
Dr. Lynne Wirth practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Wirth, Dr. Linda Wirth, Dr. Lindy Wirth, Dr. Linette Wirth, Dr. Linnie Wirth, Dr. Lissa Wirth, Dr. Lyn Wirth, Dr. Lynda Wirth