Dermatologists

10611 Garland Rd
Ste 210
Dallas, TX 75218
214-324-2881
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr Wurtz was in a gigantic hurry. She did burn off my 3 lesions, but did not tell me what she was going to do before she did it. And I was surprised when she put the canister up to my face. I was in the middle of asking her a question and she said to me, "Well, I have to get to work." Therefore, I was officially dismissed.

|  show details
Aug 16th, 2010

Unfortunatley for Dr. Lynne Wurts, her office is filled with incompetant, moody, and downright idiotic nurses. I have been there four times for acne and each and every time I go there there is an issue with getting my perscriptions to the right pharmacy, on time, and for some reason, there is always one perscription left out, which means numerous trips to the pharmacy for me. I asked Dr Wurts and 2 nurses last time I visited if my perscription would be ready some time this week, and I could hear the nurse mock me to the other nurse behind the wall saying "whats wrong with her? I already told her it would be ready" Well, smartass, it was not ready, AGAIN. They sent my perscriptions to the WRONG pharmacy. I called to ask for an explantation and she hung up on me. All around, the most unprofessional place I have ever been. They have made my acne worse due to more stress. Do not go here, you are wasting your time and money.