A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Zheutlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Zheutlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zheutlin
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zheutlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Zheutlin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheutlin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zheutlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Meredith Zheutlin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Zheutlin practice?
- Dr. Lynne Zheutlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Zheutlin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Columbia Allergists and Columbia Internists.