A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynnell Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynnell Lowry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lowry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynnell Lowry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynnell Chere Lowry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynnell C. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Lynnell Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynnell Lowry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.