A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynnell Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynnell Lowry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynnell Lowry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lowry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynnell C. Lowry practice?
Dr. Lynnell Lowry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.