A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynnell Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynnell Lowry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lowry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynnell Lowry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynnell Chere Lowry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynnell C. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Lynnell Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynnell Lowry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.