A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynnelle Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynnelle Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Flores has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynnelle Morales Flores MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Lynnelle M. Flores practice?
- Dr. Lynnelle Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynnelle Flores practices Public Health near Zion, IL.
See Zion Preventive Medicine Specialists.