A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatosyan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tatosyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatosyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan DO and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan practice?
- Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Rheumatologists.