A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatosyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan DO and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan practice?
- Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynnette Tatosyan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Rheumatologists.