Dr. Lynnova Reynolds Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lynnova Reynolds?

Tubal ligation, DNC, ablation

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Horrible follow up concerning severe pain post surgery. My husband called the day of surgery letting her know that i was vomiting and in severe pain, she was completely put off by the phone call. She flat out lied to us at the hospital, telling us that the rx was percocete, which was important because i was already taking 5-10 mg of norco leading up to surgery. No wonder I was in such severe pain, she only prescribed 1/2 of that post surgery. She blew my husband off, even told him that I would be back to my normal activity the NEXT Day! I had to call her 5 days later in tears due to pain, all she said was "that's weird" and as far as she was concerned I was bothering her off hours. I would not reccomend this dr to ANYONE...VERY INCONSIDERATE, RUDE AND A LIAR. It's a good thing I have an understanding husband who was able to care for me until i was feeling better...which was and entire week later, and I still have pain which requires me to take pain meds.

Awsome

Posted on March 27th, 2009

This is the most caring and competent practice in the area.

Posted on December 29th, 2014