A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynsee Hudson Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynsee Hudson Lang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson Lang graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hudson Lang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynsee Anne Hudson Lang MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lynsee A. Hudson Lang practice?
- Dr. Lynsee Hudson Lang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynsee Hudson Lang practices Neurology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Denver Neurologists.