A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynt Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynt Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynt Johnson, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynt Bryon Johnson MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynt B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lynt Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynt Johnson practices Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.