A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyse Strnad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyse Strnad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strnad
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Strnad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyse Strnad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Strnad graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Strnad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
- Mercy Hosp, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyse Stuart Strnad MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lyse S. Strnad practice?
- Dr. Lyse Strnad has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyse Strnad practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.