A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyuba Belitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyuba Belitsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyuba Belitsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Belitsky graduated from Yaroslavl State Medical Academy.
Dr. Belitsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyuba Belitsky MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lyuba Belitsky practice?
- Dr. Lyuba Belitsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lyuba Belitsky practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Endocrinologists.