A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyuba Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyuba Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyuba Levine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyuba E Levine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lyuba E. Levine practice?
- Dr. Lyuba Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lyuba Levine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.