A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyuba Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyuba Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyuba Levine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lyuba E. Levine practice?
Dr. Lyuba Levine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Dickinson, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.