A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyuba Varticovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyuba Varticovski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyuba Varticovski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Varticovski graduated from University of Valle Faculty of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyuba Varticovski MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lyuba Varticovski practice?
- Dr. Lyuba Varticovski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyuba Varticovski practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Hematologists.