A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyubov Girshovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyubov Girshovich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyubov Girshovich, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Girshovich graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Girshovich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girshovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans