A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyudmila Bazhenova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyudmila Bazhenova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazhenova
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bazhenova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyudmila Bazhenova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazhenova graduated from Gorky Medical Institute, Gorkih. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bazhenova has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyudmila A Bazhenova MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lyudmila A. Bazhenova practice?
- Dr. Lyudmila Bazhenova has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyudmila Bazhenova practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.