A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyudmila Kirillova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirillova graduated from Ryazan State Medical University, Rjazan.
Dr. Kirillova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyudmila Kirillova MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyudmila Kirillova practice?
- Dr. Lyudmila Kirillova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lyudmila Kirillova practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Coal Township, PA.
See Troy Internists.