A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyudmila Lvov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyudmila Lvov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lvov
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Lvov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lvov graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Lvov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyudmila Lvov MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lyudmila Lvov practice?
- Dr. Lyudmila Lvov has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyudmila Lvov practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.