A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyudmila Lvov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyudmila Lvov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lvov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lvov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lvov graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Lvov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyudmila Lvov MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lyudmila Lvov practice?
- Dr. Lyudmila Lvov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lyudmila Lvov practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.