A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyudmila Narymsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyudmila Narymsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyudmila Narymsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narymsky graduated from Jaroslavskij Medical Institute, Jaroslavl.
Dr. Narymsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric Hospital
- Patterson Army Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyudmila M Narymsky MD is a female Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyudmila M. Narymsky practice?
- Dr. Lyudmila Narymsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lyudmila Narymsky practices Internal Medicine near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists.