Dr. Lyudmila Narymsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lyudmila Narymsky?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Lyudmila Narymsky?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 8 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 19th, 2010

questionable

I scheduled and emergency visit, due to the fact that I am 6 months pregnant and was suffering a severe sore throat. It was notated in my file that I am pregnant and was refered by my OBGYN.( I know this because the nurse read it off to me) When Dr. Narymsky came in she first asked me if I was crying, I replied no.. I'm sick my eyes are tearing. she then mentioned that I gained 26 Lbs. My husband replied, yes because she's 6 months pregnant!She then looked over and said "Oh" as if she wasn't even reading my file. She then looked at my throat and performed a culture, and said to me, "I see your tonsils were removed" I said umm no. (Isn't it common knowledge that your tonsils shrink to almost no visibility after puberty????) After the initial examination she took me into her office, pulled out a small book to look and see if there was anything I could take during pregnancy, and came up with nothing. Her last words were " Drink hot tea with lemon, and rest... you don't look sick" yet, she thought I was crying when she first saw me?? I find her to be a little bit questionable, thank God I am not a hypocondriac- otherwise I would have demanded a second oppinion on the spot.

April 3rd, 2016