A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyudmila Oslon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyudmila Oslon, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyudmila Oslon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oslon graduated from Saratov State Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oslon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyudmila DR Oslon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lyudmila D. Oslon practice?
- Dr. Lyudmila Oslon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lyudmila Oslon practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.