A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyudmila Pupkova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyudmila Pupkova, Bariatric Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pupkova
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pupkova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyudmila Pupkova, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pupkova graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pupkova has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyudmila Stepanovna Pupkova MD is a female Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lyudmila S. Pupkova practice?
- Dr. Lyudmila Pupkova has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lyudmila Pupkova practices Surgery near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hyden, KY and Bloomfield, NJ.
See Hazard Surgeons.