A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyudmila Ryaboy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyudmila Ryaboy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyudmila Ryaboy, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryaboy graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ryaboy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyudmila Ryaboy MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyudmila Ryaboy practice?
- Dr. Lyudmila Ryaboy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lyudmila Ryaboy practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pawtucket, RI.
See Cleveland Internists.