Dr. Lyudmila Sverkunova MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

no change

January 31st, 2016
She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. She is worth the wait. She takes the time, she follows up even when it's 11:30 on a Friday night. I take both of my daughters to her.

March 12th, 2015
Great Doctor!

January 26th, 2015
I would recommend this doctor to anyone! She has been caring for both of my children since the day they were born. She is very knowledgeable and follows up with every issue. She makes every child a priority and has a great memory about little things that make a big difference to a parent!

January 12th, 2015
Me and my son love her

January 17th, 2014
Love her
I've been going to this doctor for 4 years now since my daughter was born. She is great and my daughter loves her. She never pushes for unnecessary antibiotics or tests like some doctors. Answers any questions we have and i've never had to wait too long for a visit, maybe because we often go when the office opens up but either way i would not mind waiting for such great service. Will definitely continue to go to her with my soon second baby.

May 23rd, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Sverkunova is a very good and caring doctor. She is very responsive and always spends a lot of time with her patients. She is always available we called her more than once after 11 p.m. and she always responded and was a great help. Waiting time depends on her patients, since she spends good amount of time in exam room , the wait time can be long- but it is all worth it! We always have a lot of questions and she always patiently answers them.

May 9th, 2013
She is best doctor ever
We love her she is very nice very kind she is best of the best.

June 6th, 2012
Great Doctor
SHe is very caring and knowledgeable. Rare find in our time. sometimes there is a wait time. This happens because dr. Sverkunova always spend good amount of time with EACH patient.

February 23rd, 2012
truly amazing doctor
I am a doctor, not a pediatrician, and have been going to Dr Sverkunova for a while. After reading the last comment I was so upset that patients think this way. Dr. Sverkunova has been the best doctor to my new born baby and was there for our family through everything. She diagnosed out baby with a rare disease and helped us get through it. And if the person below thinks she couldn't diagnose the baby maybe she was thinking of differentials and if you think it's best to run to diagnosis without considering other options and ruling out other options is obviously has no experience in the medical field. She is very clean and after so many visits I completely trust her medical advise and knowledge. It scares me that people who do not understand or have a background in medicine would just feel free to say things about amazing doctors who are actually so gifted at what they do.

February 17th, 2012
horrible doctor
I was there about 5 times, with newborn baby, i have to wait about 30min. to 1 hour all the time, naked baby, she keeps in the room for long time,, because she spending time with talking to nurse, and other patient, when baby can cry. she will still not come to the room,i will never go to this doctor again. " I "was telling the doctor to check temperature, to make sure baby is not sick. And this long nails,,,,i was afraid she will hurt my baby..All the time she was only guessing what is wrong with baby,,she did not know for sure, very unprofessional. I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS DOCTOR..

December 8th, 2011
Most Caring
She is very sincere and will always give your child the undivided attention that they deserve. She is extremely knowledgeable and always takes the time to listen to your concerns. Although she has many children that she takes care of, she will never forget your child. I love her so much!

January 18th, 2010
The most amazing doctor I had ever been too.
This doctor literally changed my life, she was so good to my children and they loved her! She is a beautiful person and very smart. My son was going through a lot of medical problems but she came through like no body else. I 100% recommend her to anyone who truly wants a smart and amazing doctor for their kids, plus she has a lot of experience so she is good at what she does.